Project CARS 2 – DAY ONE EDITION
- Base game
- Japanese Cars Bonus Pack:
1. Honda Civic Type R (Euro-Spec) (2016)
2. Honda 2&4 Concept (2015)
3. Nissan 280ZX IMSA GTX (1981)
4. Nissan Skyline GT-R R32 Group A (1990)
Pre-order now to secure the Day One Edition and receive the Japanese Cars Bonus Pack, containing 4 legendary racing machines from Nissan and Honda, plus unique racing liveries.
Explore Japan's rich motoring legacy with the Japanese Cars Bonus Pack. Revel in iconic JDM machinery from Nissan with the infamous Group A R32 Skyline GT-R, and the sublime 280ZX GTX race car. Then experience modern day hot-hatch power with the Honda Civic Type R (Euro-spec), and get a taste of the future with Honda's 2&4 Concept Car—the 13,000-rpm fusion of automotive and motorcycle design that screams performance.
THE ULTIMATE DRIVER JOURNEY
© 2017 Slightly Mad Studios Limited. Published and distributed by the BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment Group. Slightly Mad Studios, Project CARS, the SMS logo, and the Project CARS logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of Slightly Mad Studios Limited in the United Kingdom and/or other countries. The names, designs, and logos of all products are the property of their respective owners and used with permission.
- Over 170 licensed cars from the most iconic brands
- Largest track roster of any console racing game ever
- Full VR headset and 12K resolution (PC only) support
- Revamped controller pad handling
- All-new vehicle types & motorsport classes, plus old favorites (Rallycross, IndyCar, and more)
- Compete against friends online across a wide selection of vehicles on tarmac and off
- Robust e-Sports functionalities and all-new online championships
- Race on varying track surfaces including ice, tarmac or dirt tracks
- LiveTrack 3.0: Dynamic road surface transitions affect vehicle performance, grip, and handling in real-time with bleeding-edge tire physics and surfacedeformities
- Full 24-hour cycle faithfully recreates the atmospheric conditions and ambience of a specific time of year
- Dynamic time-of-day, weather, and seasonal race conditions