Divinity Original Sin II © Larian Studios. All rights reserved. All company names, brand names, trademarks and logos are the property of their respective owners. Distributed and marketed by BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment Europe S.A.S. and its subsidiaries. All Rights Reserved.©BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment Inc
- Choose your race and origin. Choose from 6 unique origin characters with their own backgrounds and quests, or create your own as a Human, Lizard, Elf, Dwarf, or Undead. All choices have consequences.
- Unlimited freedom to explore and experiment. Go anywhere, talk to anyone, and interact with everything! Kill any NPC without sacrificing your progress and speak to every animal. Even ghosts might be hiding a secret or two…
- The next generation of turn-based combat. Blast your opponents with elemental combinations. Use height to your advantage.Master over 200 skills in 12 skill schools.
- Up to 4 player online and dynamic split-screen multiplayer. Play with your friends online or in local split-screen with drop-in, drop-out multiplayer.
- PVP Hot-seat mode: battle your friends in round-robin, hero to hero!
- Story Mode: a new difficulty setting for players who wish to enjoy the lauded narrative, but still want to enjoy the combat.
- An entirely re-written journal to catalogue your journey and reflect on your quests.
- The Definitive Edition brings thousands of changes based on critic and player feedback since the original launch.
- Character romances, disagreements, and unique quest-lines pushing the boundaries between fellowship and feud!
- Race and Origin traits that change the state of the world depending on who you are. Undead are attacked on sight, but picklocks with their fingers! Elves may eat the flesh of the fallen to remember distant memories…